As part of the conference field trips to visit community organizations and groups will be organized where participants will get an insight into local initiatives and projects.
Suggested conference themes for OURMedia10 include:
- Communication research with a focus on Indigenous approaches
- Transnational connections, distribution and exhibition networks
- Media technologies and innovation including mobile phones and social media
- Communication for Development (C4D) with content areas such as climate change and environment, health and gender
- Media policy, regulation and freedom of expression
- Media training and education
- Social movements, participation and social change
ABSTRACTS AND PROPOSALS
Please submit a 300-500 word abstract and a 100 words bio of the author(s)/contributors to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 March 2014. We will respond by 21 March 2014.